[amibroker] Re: Simplest method of creating Groups based on Symbol lists

 Actually, I am asking about a very simple thing, though I am aware of
the capabilities you mention.

  All I want to do is take a list of all the s&p 500 stocks, etc., and
automatically tag them as part of a custom group, So I can scan them
or operate on them separately.

  Doesn't seem to be a built in feature, but should be easy to do in
AFL.

  Code anyone?  I hate reinventing the wheel after 30 years of it. I
need to save my remaining brain cells for the important stuff.