[amibroker] "Highest/Lowest value of the last n-bars" question

Hi,
I trying to have two additional values for each value any chart, which
show for that bar of the chart "this bar has the largest value for last
x bars and has the lowest value for the last y bars".
I remember once to see such a formulation in somewhere -may be in this
list or in reference- but caanot remember where.
I would appreciate any help in case anybody solved such/similar problem
with a code or remebers such a code/solution/articel anywhere?