[amibroker] (OT) Re: Random Walk - step 2 - : Predictable ?

To the best of my knowledge there is no monitor here outside of TJ
any more ... If you think his time is better spent reviewing every
post to see which ones are related to AB as opposed to which ones
aren't then so be it ... I only try to point folks who seem to go on
and on with threads that have nothing to do with AB somewhere
else ... Even AB-TS would be a better choice as this is the place
newbies as well as other come to gain understanding about the
features and functions of AB ... not whether or not they should be
considering some form of TA, FA or DA ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> The point is well known.  And *this* overzealousness is *precisely*
> why Dimitris left this list.
>
> Yes, OT, and blah, blah, blah.  But look at the post that started
the
> mini-war here, Fred. (at least it led to defense, counterpoint, and
> *more* messages, not fewer) It was *yours*.  Why did this happen?
>
> I thought this was a moderated list, so I thought it didn't need
> attempts at moderation from anyone other than the moderator.  And I
> thought someone other than you was the moderator.
>
> So, in addition to the question you posed, I'd pose one myself.
>
> Why would you even bother to take the time to compose the message
you
> did, with the tag comment?  It was a small detour, and some people
> like to read.  And marked "OT", it's absolutely street legal.
>
> That ("please mark this OT", which you could have done without any
> sarcasm or additional comment at all) should have been your *only*
> action regarding the subject matter, IMHO.
>
> You do a hell of a lot of nice things for this forum and Amibroker,
> Fred.  But you can be a genuine list bully sometimes, too, for no
> good reason that I can see.
>
> Yuki
>
> Friday, December 8, 2006, 6:05:52 AM, you wrote:
>
> F> Non AB related "pearls" are to be found elsewhere ...
Nonsensical or