Re: [amibroker] Jurik Moving Average JMA

  Hi carlacash26,

  As what the clone of the Jurik JMA concerns, you should really evaluate to use a clone - copy - of this kind of function! As far as I know, Jurik is an experienced programmer coming from the field of radar engineering or alike. Originally, this function served to filter pulses, spikes, etc. in radar physics and engineering.
  If you ever intend to use such a copy, then you should definitely know the difference of the original and this copied product when risking your money.
  What about a clone of AmiBroker? Would you really rely on that??

  Regards,

  Udo

carlacash26 <carlacash26@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi, I'm lookng for a JMA clone for Amibroker.

I have gotten a clone but it is written in .NET so I don't know how to
implement it in AFL.