[amibroker] Import ASCII tick data file

Hi,

I am trying Amibroker now. It looks like the trial version disables
tick data features, e. g., can not display tick charts. As a result
I can not verify if it can import historical tick data files or not.

Can anyone help and let me know if Ami is able to import historical
ASCII tick data files. Each line in the file would be just one tick
with one price, date/time stamp, and volume, there would not be open,
high, low and close prices.

And also once it is imported, I assume it can display it in any
tick intervals. right ?

Thanks