Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker tools

Hi Fred,
  AmiBroker-Tools is a separate program that runs inside Amibroker Pro. The code is written by Thomas Zmuck. AmiBroker Tools must be purchased separately. I have use his tools for about 2 months now and am very happy with my investment. All the charts and indicators have searches built in. Some of the parameters are very easy to change. If you have any other questions please ask, I will do what I can to answer you question or steer you to the one that has the answers.

  Steve Kuball

Fred <ftonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          It's a menu item ... check the top bar ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "herbpodell" <herbpodell@xxx> wrote:

> Is Amibroker "Tools" a separate or add on program to AmiBroker Pro?
> havn't seen any reference to it except in the group messages.

Steven Kuball