[amibroker] AFL to add/remove symbols to DB? (repost)

Hi All

I'm trying to write an AFL program to add and remove symbols to my
database.

Two examples ..
1) I want to roll all my futures symbols to the next month/series.
2) I want to eliminate all the low end, or junky stocks in my EOD
database.

I've used the code posted on jrwswindles site at
http://www.icc-az.com/Update-AB.html
<http://www.icc-az.com/Update-AB.html>
to select the stocks I want to eliminate, and have created a watchlist
from it.

Now, how do I delete every symbol in the watchlist ?

tia
Wes