[amibroker] A puzzling problem.

I have created a very basic ATC of all the common stocks downloaded
by Quotes Plus. This just creates an Index of My Stock Universe that
I can use to compare against individual stocks for performance
purposes. I have been running this ATC for the last 1 1/2 months with
no problems. It has been giving me a nice chart to use for my
comparsions.  All of a sudden this weekend it has stopped producing a
chart. Actually there is a chart with a price axis in the Millions,
but I can't get a plotted line. What has changed? Have I just
exceeded the value limits of my chart? Is there a way to adjust down?
The group of stocks I run this against totals approx 5,000 stocks.

Since I don't know what the problem is, I don't know how to fix.

Can anyone help?

Here is the code that creates the composite.

if(InWatchList(13))
{
sym="~My Stock Universe";
AddToComposite( L, sym,"L",7);