[amibroker] Re: Selling price not set properly sometimes

Thomasz,

I'm not doing
SellPrice = Ref(Open, -1).

I'm doing SellPrice = Ref(Open, 1) because I am selling my stocks next
day of purchase no matter what.

The thing I was missing was the boundchecking option, which Graham
pointed out.
I've disabled that option and confirmed that now backtester picks up a
huge gap down of OVTI on 12/1.

Regards,

intermilan04

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> I forgot:
>
> take also a look at this doc page
> http://www.amibroker.com/f?setoption
>
> specifically "PriceBoundChecking" option
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

assigned to buyprice, sellprice, shortprice, coverprice fit into
> > high-low
> > range of given bar. If not, AmiBroker will adjust it to high price
(if price array value is higher than high) or to the low price
> > (if price array value is lower than low)"
> >

> >> I had to design this way because if I simply buy today and sell
> >> tomorrow morning, AmiBroker cannot make tomorrow's purchase (since my
> >> equity is still held up by yesterday's purchase), then sell my stocks
> >> from today and leave me with cash.
> >
> > Your description is convoluted enough to become un-cipherable
> > ("can not make TOMMORROWS purchaase and THEN SELL stocks from
TODAY"????