[amibroker] Showing off my Trading System.

After years of looking I think I found a system that work for me.

Take a look at this picture.  What do you guy think?

http://amibrokerfan.com/upload/tie.png

The system work well on stocks with large volume and big price swing and not
so good on stocks that trade in a narrow price range. It work especially
well finding turns after a large drop.