[amibroker] Re: Avoiding duplicate trades with IB and Forex

Hi Jerry,

I think i had the same problem , and I solved it checking for the
currency balance before submitting a new trade.
That is equivalent to get the position size .
You may create a function like getforexsize() which is doing it
automatically.
Be careful about the sign of ther currency balance, depending on the
contract you want trade.

Hope this helps

Ly