[amibroker] Re: AFL for Dummies

> I just don't quite get the whole thing. I am decent at VB-6 in
that I
> can find what I need to after awhileeeeeeee. But looking at the
various
> AFL's that people post and that make up the indicators, I am still
> missing something.

If you come from a an imperative programming background like VB6, C,
C++, Pascal, etc. then I think what is confusing you is that there's
a lot more closeness to the APL programming language than you may at
first think.   Simple expressions are working on arrays of data at a
time and not just individual values.

Read this section of the manual and think like this when you look at
the AFL code:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_understandafl.html