From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bruce Hawkins
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 9:58 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Trading Basis

Thanks for all of the replies. Are the actual AFL's able to be looked at and
modified?

Don Lindberg wrote:

Bruce,

I have been using Trading Basis for last 5 months, and love it. I especially
like his composite indicators for looking at Sectors and Industries. I have
8 screens with various views, and every one of these screens uses some part
of the Trading Basis code. In addition to a fine program, the support is
"Par Excellent". I always get very quick answers to my questions and many
times coding tips to do something I am trying to do. Thomas (the owner) even
created the Guppy Moving Average chart at my request!  I would highly
recommend this program as a great addition to AmiBroker.

Don Lindberg