Re: [amibroker] Re: Open All Stocks in a watchlist in new windows.

Kj,
I use the following script to export a cvs file of  any stocks that I can
run a Exploration on. Once the Exploration is complete I hit the Export
button in Auto Analysis screen and give my file a name. I then open the cvs
in Excel, strip out everything but the ticker symbols and save. Now I can go
to Symbol>Watchlist>Import, and create a Watchlist with the symbols I saved.
//Code to create a cvs file for Export.
// As written below this will give a list of ALL stocks in your database.
// To get a partial list just change the Filter line.
//Example - to get a list of only stock over $15 change to Filter=Close > 15

Filter=1;
AddColumn(O,"Open");
AddColumn(H,"High");
AddColumn(L,"Low");
AddColumn(C,"Close");
AddColumn(V,"Volume",1.0);
AddColumn(OI,"Open Interest",1.0);

Hope this helped.  Feel free to ask me for further info.

Don Lindberg