[amibroker] IB forex volumes

Hi,

I am trying to see the IB forex volume , which even if are not representative
of the global volume since forex is not a centralized market, could still be
useful to get an idea of what is going on.

Using the indicator volume(color) I get some red bar histogram which I
doubt has any relation to the volume since this does not show up anywhere (I
guess IB doesn't provide it).

Any idea of what that graph is?

Applied to other contracts such as future it seems to work.

Also, even if IB doesn't provide volume for forex they could be obtained from
time and sales using GetRTDATA("TradeVolume" ) and averaging appropriately..

Is this already implemented somewhere?

Thanks

Ly