[amibroker] PLEASE,PLEASE, despersd for help

I have tried to conect my AB to work with the ODBC/SQL Universal Data
Plugin ,folowing the instraction on page-
http://www.amibroker.com/odbc.html
when I get to stage no.6- "Select desired table name from the "Table
name" combo" , I get an arow massage = "cann't find the table
specified" , what am I doing wrong???
my data sourse is XLS file, tried allso a CSV file & a TXT file,
but with no success,,,

PLEASE CAN ANNYBODY HELP
THANKS VERRY MUCH