[amibroker] Re: Automatic Analysis - an observation

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark H" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> I think your observation is right. But running twice has no side
effect so I wouldn't care much.

Yes, except that it slows down a little bit the process which can be a
problem (when optimizing in particular). In my case, I am calling a
computationally intensive function coded in C++ to set Buy and Sell
arrays so I'd like to avoid this overhead as far as possible, plus my
own statistics get wrong with the second execution .. but no problem,
there are workarounds.

> During phase 2, current symbol becomes "~~Equity".

Ok, interesting to know, thanks,

Nicolas