Re: [amibroker] I need to expand this script, but don't know how.

Each variable to same variable in composite
Here is a method to do this
Just remember to check the pad to an index in the AA settings or else if a
particular symbol does not have data for a date it will not give you results
and you will get many jumps in values

buy=0;
if(inwatchlist(1))
{