Re: [amibroker] New Layouts/Templates

hello

previous attempts to give suggestions were stone walled saying "leave the
design to me".
even then, one more humble suggestion..

when we do a "template" save as...

If it was possible to actually export "everything" that went into that
template... (right from chart color, location and even the afl.)
(The AFL which is creating the chart and indicators.)

If this is possible (in future) then users can "really" share their trading
systems with one "save as" and send template files to others.

If there is some alternate way to do this, kindly let know.

regards
rajeev