Re: [amibroker] Re: Non Alphabetically sorted Watchlist

Here's a workaround. The RTQ window is tabbed, so you can put your stocks in
List1, Futures in List2, Indices in List3, etc. And by right-clicking on the
tabs, you
can rename the list. When you backfill all items in the RTQ window,
all lists are automatically backfilled.

Al Venosa