[amibroker] Auto-connetion with realtime datafeed

Auto-connetion with realtime datafeed

I use IB TWS as data feed. It takes a bit time to open the TWS java
login window , imput the username & password and let the program run.
I understand there are some small softwares/files in TWS API mailing
list which can login to TWS automatically , I want to know according to
your experience , which one is best at this job (auto login)?

Also, Is it possbile for amibroker to add a function which will open
the selected datafeed application and login automatically?  I have
previously used Ensign, and their software have this function