  From: Graham
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] You have run out of free custom indicator storage message

  Ron, I do write thousands of AFL files but have never had this message and wondered under what exact conditions it appears. Do these files all have to be within the custom subdirectory, or just under the formulas directory. Do they all have to be used in indicators windows somewhere, or just be present on the hard drive.
  When running the maintenance what exactly is done. Are they removed only from the chart screens or totally removed off the hard drive and deleted? Again is this only what is in the custom subdirectory, formulas directory or all the hard drive?
  I have not had this message and I do have many, many AFL files charted within many layouts and databases

  --
  Cheers
  Graham