[amibroker] Re: Non Alphabetically sorted Watchlist

I've just realized that my little sorting problem is actually in the
Realtime Quote window, not the Watch List, sorry about that.

What I am looking for is an easier way to return the ticker list in
the RQ window to its unsorted state.

Sorting is certainly a nice feature, but sometimes you need to cancel
the sorting. I have about 40 ticker in the RQ window organized in
sections or groups manner (Index, Futures, stocks, etc... I have them
all in one list and don't like the idea of switching multiple lists
when trading). Problem rises when you click on any of the column
title, the list is now sorted by that column and you have no way to
undo it. CSCO is now in the top and YHOO in the bottom, and where is
TICK and TRIN... it has become an unfamiliar new list to work with.

In the future version of AB, it would be nice to add a "Cancel
sorting" in the popup menu or, even better, to have the third click
on a column title cancels any sorting. Just a suggestion, maybe
belongs to Wishlist.