  From: Drazen
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 6:43 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] You have run out of free custom indicator storage message

  Hi

  I got message stating above. Well, last time  I did as suggested(cleaned unused  indicators) and I had  got my layouts left empty ( or some of them, dont remember now.)
  How could I preserve   my layouts and remove this message ? I dont wish to use indicator maintenance tool if anyhow possible.
  Any ideas ?

  Thanks for any reply

  Drazen