[amibroker] Re: Non Alphabetically sorted Watchlist

Similar problem here. If I accidentally click on the heading, the list
will be sorted. I find no option to undo the sorting or return to entry
order.

My workaround is to quit AB, open the broker.watch in notepad and re-
arrange the ticker order there.

Anyone has a better solution?