Re: [amibroker] Non Alphabetically sorted Watchlist

No it will always be alphabetic order
One possible way would be to create composites for the symbols making the
1st character of each symbol in the order you require, either ranked by an
indicator, or just listed in the order your want.
There is an afl in the library, I think, that you might be able to use as
basis for what you want
With a straight list of symbols in the order you require you would use it
with StrExtract to get the position required

--
Cheers
Graham