[amibroker] Re: Yahoo data

In AmiQuote, if you switch to "Current" you get the current day - 20
minutes delayed quotes.

If you do the above a few hours after the market closes you get the
OHLC for the day.

Why is this good?

Because the "Current" quote server downloads quotes 200 at a time, so
it takes just a few minutes to load a large data set.  If you use
their historical quote server, the quotes are loaded just 1 or 2 at a
time  -  much longer.

In my opinion, Yahoo's quote server(s) works better than the eSignal
quotes I was paying $1200/year for before. :) !

ReefBreak

Splits ? - Every month or 3 I take an hour or so to download from the
historical quote server which seems to patch up the splits.  I've also
written an *.afl that looks for recent gaps which I then fix with the
Split tool in the Symbols dropdown.