Re: [amibroker] Off Topic ... Happy Thanks Giving ...

Hello Fred : I'll go along with that and wish every one Happy Thanksgiving
also.

We do have a lot to be thankful and I'd like to recognize a few. One is
the author of this great tool, Tomascz, who's consented again to return to a
group of fans for another
conference, two are the forums and the third is you - Fred.  With your
contributions, systems and trading advice
we've been able to stick to the task and you certainly don't let us get away
with any 'fuzzy' logic.

Thanks to everyone else who's solved my problems and provided the hundreds
of snippets of code
that reside in my system store.

Best personal regards
JOE