[amibroker] Re: Bi-weekly Rotational Trading

Thank you very much indeed for your kind help. Works like a charm -
your solution, not my system-.

SO it seems to be better to stay with "Daily" instead of "Weekly"
when trying to do bi-weekly?

Another question arising: Would "optimize" work in rotational mode as
well? Maybe somebody knows.

Best wishes

frankphd_us

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "personal592002"