Re: [amibroker] RSS Feed

Herman-- i should proly let TJ answer this, but you need a Feedreader or
something like Mozilla Firefox for this.

You can d/l a free one here:

http://www.feedreader.com

this is the one i use and it works fine for the AB RSS.  With the above,
with the "window" open, click the New button in the upper left, and a box
will open, paste the url of the feed in the box and you are good to go.  I
use Firefox, but not for RSS.

hth, ron