[amibroker] Re: Symbol information

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jrswindle2001" <jr.ab@xxx> wrote:

> Not quite sure what you are looking for. There are several Market
> folders available. I use 0 = Amex, 1 = Nasdaq, 2 = Nyse, 3 = OTC.
> However, you can rename then to whatever you want. Might want to check
> with who you get your data/database from.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lucianomt" <lucianomt@> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone?

Yes, I understand you can edit the names. But can you delete the
extras ones? I have 0=Nasdaq, 1=NYSE and then several other simply
named Market2, Market3...Market255 which I really don't need and would
like to delete. The menu only lets you Edit Names, not Delete.

The same happens with Sectors and Industries, which I also tried to
delete by opening the broker.sector file, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas? Thanks...