Re: [amibroker] Control AA column sorting with AFL or ??

You can already do that by using COM control which I have done myself. Search  SortByColumn in release note.
Now you can use COM object directly in AFL.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 11:14 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Control AA column sorting with AFL or ??

  This topic has appeared here in the past and I have posted request
  #607 in the Feedback center as a suggestion for inclusion in
  AmiBroker.

  http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=607

  I am posting this here to gauge the interest level and those that are
  interested can leave a comment at the Feedback center under my post.

  When running frequent explorations it would be convenient and logical
  to have a method to retain the output column sort priority rather
  than requiring the user to re-do them manually each run. I run
  explorations every 2 minutes looking for volume and other signals so
  this would really help.

  Perhaps the ADDCOLUMN function could have a sort priority assignment
  to override the default.

  Another thought would be to allow the user to over-ride the default
  and/or AFL controlled sorts manually, and then flagging a checkbox on
  the AA panel or right clicking column headings to enable this sort
  priority to be maintained throughout subsequent runs. This could be
  used to over-ride the AFL directed sorts temporarily, or be used
  instead of AFL code.

  I appreciate any comments,
  Rick