[amibroker] AFL Question

Hello All,

I am attempting to do some indicator studies to determine how long with
each indicator I would stay in the market, allowing some room.
As an example let's use RSI.  Suppose I wish to use as an entry when
RSI crosses above 40 and exit when RSI crosses below 30.
Date 1 - RSI first crosses 40 from below 30.
Date 2 - RSI declines to 35 but not to 30.
Date 3 - RSI again crosses above 40.

What I am looking for is Date 1.  Buy Cross will give me Date 3. I've
played all day with other ideas but nothing yet.
Anyone have any way to accomplish this task or any ideas on how to
proceed I may have overlooked?

Thanks in Advance for any help!

Bill