  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Tools

  Bill,

  Yes I did that exactly in that order and it works everytime perfectly. Zillions of times I checked.
  It works for me using ANY setting combination which I tried.

  Existing program has completely no influence on operation, unless your Windows behaves
  strangely and does not activate application that is just started so you need to click once to activate it
  (that would indicate serious problem with your Windows). Probable culprits are
  3rd party mouse drivers, poorly-written anti-virus software that steal focus from apps, etc, etc.

  But to avoid "weird settings", you should make sure to have your settings stay
  at DEFAULT values which are:

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com