[amibroker] Re: Importing stock data to database

You must be new and not aware that the original US Stock database has
been modified and updated several times. The latest you'll find on
Post # 103089 in this AmiBroker Yahoo Group. Forget what you are doing
and load up the new one.  You'll still have to do some cleaning up.
Good Luck

Dick H