RE: [amibroker] Re: Newbie Problem Looping the last 15 days. It maybe me. Maybe AMI broker.

I said to remove ALL subscripts [0] [1] [2] [n]
These refer to a SINGLE BAR of data.
You will simply have:

Filter = 1;
AddColumn(Close, "Close");

Then use my suggestion below, which is the same as Steve's:

> You can also Explore just the last 15 days in AA
> by setting last n days to 15, and set Filter = 1;

ARRAYS contain ALL BARS of DATA for the current Symbol
C[0] = the very first bar of data
C[1] = the second bar of data
C[n] = the nth bar of data
C[barCount - 1] = the very last bar of data.

This type of code is (generally) ONLY useful in looping.
EXPLORE NEEDS ARRAYS, the the code above.
--
Terry