Re: [amibroker] QQQQ: Invalid symbol

I just checked my IB/AB with QQQQ (the only stock symbol i have) and it
backfills ok.  Time 1100 EST.

Yes this was a problem a few months ago when IB changed something.  TJ
issued a new IB plugin and all has been fine since---for me.  Even with that
problem, there were some folks who had not have a problem.  it may depend
which part of the world (different servers) you are in.  I'm in the US.

hth, ron