[amibroker] Re: OT: UsingNewUserName

> MrDavis9: Yahoo stopped my email, and I could not make it
> reactivate, so I joined this Amibroker Yahoogroup ...

> Saji: I to had the same problem and yahoo has corrected it.
> Go to the Edit Membership menu at the ...

To avoid any future problems with Yahoo you can access this group in a
newsreader. I have just switched to this method and it works like a charm.

News-server: news.gmane.org
Newsgroup: gmane.comp.finance.amibroker.general

If you don't have a newsreader then here are two free choices, both top
rated by newsgroup geeks:

Xnews: http://xnews.newsguy.com/
40tude Dialog: http://www.40tude.com/dialog/

Lester