[amibroker] Re: New AB Database

Jim,

Excellent work! I used it immediately to rebuild my database, as I had tried to use the
current Hemscott stuff in the library and lost all my sector info. Probably operator
error on my part, but yours is very easy to use.

What I would love, if you didn't mind, is if you could load into the files section the
actual scripts and methodology of how you do it, so I and others could use and modify it
on our own.

Again, thanks for the great work.

Ralph