[amibroker] Re: Thinking about getting software just a couple of questions

Hi Dave,
 I have e-mailed Tomasz directly as well as Marcin on a few occasions.
There is 1 request in there already asking for an updated QT plug-in
but it said it was postponed. This may be because of the change in
ownership of QT in the past month or so.
 Since it was stated on QT that it will be business as usual I was
hoping that TZ would reconsider his decision to postpone it. It would
be nice to be able to use volume charts instead of time charts.

Tim