[amibroker] Backtest in OLE Automation - some issues ...

Hello,

I am new user of AB, the software looks great but I have come accross
some problems with the use of BackTest() in OLE automation .. could
someone more experienced explain me what it is going on  ?

Here is an excerpt of a small javascript (taken directly from the
documentation):

if(AA.LoadFormula(filename)) {
     AA.Backtest();
     AA.Report( ReportFile); // ReportFile is a valid filename with "\\"
}

A report is generated when no argument is given, in that case, as I
understand the doc, the default parameter is 2 which means "old
backtester" (I actually checked that no argument yields to the same
result as arg=2).
But, and another post earlier this year reports exactly the same, when
parameter is 0 (new backtester), then no report is generated (same
behaviour with  Export() function) ...

Something else I don't understand is that with the old backtester, some
trades labelled as "OUT" are generated (while there are no such trades
with the same formula and the new backtesters), what does that mean ?

Many thanks for your help !

Nicolas