[amibroker] Re: IBController related

I had noticed in the examples that the two do not mix. But I noticed
that in TWS I could change the oca group to whatever I want for such
bracket orders.

My problem is that I want to attach 2 sets of bracket order to a
single parent and I would like to have 2 different OCA group for each
set of bracket order. If I create these 2 sets of bracket orders by
ibc.PlaceOrder() then TWS fills in the same OCA group for all of them.

Is there any better way to acheive this rather than ibc.sleep() and
then ibc.ModifyOrder()?