[amibroker] Reference Future Data During Playback?

First off, Kudos to TJ for the playback feature!

Second, I would like to use it in a sort of "bio-feedback" way. That
is, as I am practice trading (using param buttons to execute trades), I
want my afl to look ahead and instantly tell me if I am brilliant or a
bonehead. Can this be done when using playback?

I may even add some sort of electrical shock if I am wrong and maybe a
vodka injection if I am right. Of course, the strength of each would be
proportional to the actual gain or loss. Not sure if I could handle
that much current passing thru my body, however;).

Thanks for your help!
Dan