From: Ryan Daniel
Date: 06/27/06 11:41:01
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] EOD data

I am so glad you brought this up. I noticed that the
data that comes from Yahoo's historical (through AmiQuote)
is full of holes. See stock symbol SEED. Not sure about MSN.
I would consider registering AmiQuote if I knew the data
from one of it's sources was reliable. At any rate, I've been
updating by download each night from the free EODDATA website.
So far their data has been rock solid, very clean, and
includes IPOs pretty quickly after they launch.

Can anyone pipe in about this. Does the data get any better
once you register AmiQuote (I like AmiQuote and think it
works well. I realize that the problem is with the data source
and not necessarily AmiQuote).