[amibroker] AB x64 - problem with IB data backfilling

Currently I am testing RT AB on x64 with IB plugin 1.5.2

I keep on getting - while backffiling - almost ALL (!) bad data,
either (mainly) Invalid Data Time or completely mess in OHCL + V (
minus values or High is lower than Low or Low is higher than High etc.
) as I checked it in Quote Editor.
I several time tried to cleanup database and newly defined symbol(s)
or even repeatedly created a new database.
I, of course, tried reconnecting and making a new backfill, as well,
while trying to make RT AB x64 running on IB data.
At the same time I am running AB with IB plugin on my old 32-bit PC
and with no problem.

And besides, AB x64 is often crashing.

It seems to be unstable.

I have been using RT AB on my old 32-bit PC for 3 weeks and never (!)
have any problem.

Does anybody works with ABx64 & IB data plugin succesfully ?

Help is really needed - Thanks !

Svata