Re: [amibroker] Exploring and charting industry groups...

John,

I have not tried the code below but it might work. I am guessing however
due to the averaging in each pass it might be more sensitive thus may
have more gaps.

sym = "^" + SectorID(1);
Count=AddToComposite( 1, sym+"count", "I");  //Careful names will
truncate if too long

AddToComposite(O/Foreign("^"+SectorID(1)+"count","I"), sym, "O");
AddToComposite(H/Foreign("^"+SectorID(1)+"count","I"), sym, "H");
AddToComposite(L/Foreign("^"+SectorID(1)+"count","I"), sym, "L");
AddToComposite(C/Foreign("^"+SectorID(1)+"count","I"), sym, "C");
AddToComposite(V/Foreign("^"+SectorID(1)+"count","I"), sym, "V");

CategoryAddSymbol(sym,categoryWatchlist,55);//add symbols to watchlist

Buy=Sell=Short=Cover=0;
Filter=1;

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT