Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Unfilled data problem

I'm having a data filling issue with the realtime version.  I use QCharts as
the realtime data source.  As long as I use Amibroker all the time
everything is fine, but if I don't use for a few days and then start it.  It
often refills the data incompletely leaving huge gaps.   So far the only way
I've been able to resolve the problem is to delete the Ticker and reload it
from scratch.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what's going on and also if there is a way to
force Ambroker to reload just the missing data without the time consuming
total reload.

thanks,

jp

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS