RE: [amibroker] System Performances

Do a search on the past messages, we have had this discussion recently.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of intermilan04
Sent: Monday, 17 April 2006 11:20 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] System Performances

I know it depends on what you want personally for risk/reward, but I'm
curious as to what other people's systems (developed in Amibroker) are
performing like. You don't have to share your code or the idea behind
your system (unless you want to), but I'm curious.

Over the last 10 years, say, what is your annual profit %, max
drawdown, % winning trades, etc.?

I have a long system that has returned around 110% since 1996.  Its
winning % is 47%, and the system drawdown is 28%.  It is a
reversal-based, swing-daytrade system.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS