[amibroker] AB memory use

Could someone help me understand ABs RAM usage?  I frequently get
an "out of memory" error, which brings this otherwise great program to
a crashing halt. I do have my own plugins and perhaps they are causing
the problem -- although I cannot for the life of me find out why.
Specifically, what might cause such an error?  I have 1G of RAM and a
couple of 1m charts open.  Does the size of the plugin use up memory?
Number of staticvars?  How about number of bars?  Number of functions?
Number of loops?  I don't know much about CPU architecture, so any help
is appreciated...

thanks in advance.

chuck

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM