Re: [amibroker] Clock is ticking :-)

Tomasz,

Looking forward to seeing you and others at the conference. I have already made up a little welcome gift out of our native "Texas Mesquite" to show our appreciation for making the trip.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
Hello,

Just a reminder that early bird special pricing ($100 off) for AmiBroker Houston conference
ends tommorrow.

The conference is organized by FT Monitor, for details see:

http://www.ftmonitor.com/amibrokerhouston/introduction.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com